Sleeping or camping in vehicles is not permitted on Whistler roads and parking lots.
There are a variety of options for parking your vehicle overnight in Whistler.
- From April 1 to October 31, overnight parking is permitted in Day Lots 1 to 5 with a maximum stay of 24 hours.
- From November 1 to March 31, overnight parking is not permitted in Day Lots 1 to 5 to allow for snow clearing and lot maintenance. The Day Lots are closed from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. every night.
- Overnight parking is available in the Conference Centre underground lot and Whistler Public Library for $5 from 5 p.m. to 10 a.m.
- Most hotels and private parking lots offer overnight parking; rates vary.
- Please refer to our Parking map to see all of the available options
Camping in vehicles is prohibited
Sleeping or camping in vehicles is not permitted on Whistler roads and parking lots. The fine for illegal camping is $100 per night. This helps to reduce wildlife attractants in parking lots and protect Whistler’s bears. Find out more about camping in Whistler, including designated camp grounds.
Garibaldi Park and Singing Pass parking
Learn more about where to park for Garibaldi Park and Singing Pass.