Parking in Whistler’s neighbourhoods is not permitted:
- on the odd-numbered side of the street at any time.
- on the even-numbered side of the street from November 1 to March 31, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
- where prohibited by posted signage.
- for longer than 72 hours.
- if prohibited by Whistler’s parking bylaw.
Some private stratas have restrictions on the number of vehicles permitted to park or the location where vehicles may park. Parking permits or passes may be required.
Always check with the property owner to verify where parking is permitted.
Please note that the Resort Municipality of Whistler does not govern, maintain or provide snow removal for strata properties, private roads or Highway 99.